The Department of Anthropology is seeking a Metrics Assistant who will be in charge of gathering and analyzing statistical data about departmental figures. Responsibilities will include maintaining multiple databases in Excel, creating accurate projection models and graphs, and writing up reports and analyses of graphs and data. There will occasionally be additional projects. This part-time position is for up to 10 hours per week. Anticipated start date is October 9.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Full time enrollment at Appalachian State University
• 3.0 GPA
• Demonstrated experience in statistics with Excel and other software packages
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be dependable and independent worker
How to apply:
Please submit the following in one single PDF file to Dr. Timothy J. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Cover letter
3) Contact information for three references
Deadline to apply is Monday, October 2.