Five anthropology majors successfully defended honors theses this academic year to earn Departmentental Honors and/or graduate from the Honors College. They join a long history of rigorous original research undertaken by undergraduates in the Department. For more information on pursuing honors, please visit: https://anthro.appstate.edu/programs-study/honors-program
- Heller, Jacob. Natural Selection and Genetic Drift Reexamined in the Contet of Late Pleistocene Human Evolution and the Hybrid Niche.
- Waugh, Rees. Materializing Community through Practice: Identity, Community, and Craft in Happy Valley, North Carolina.
- Cross, Amber. Site Function and Occupational Patterns at Colvard II (31AH266).
- Kitteringham, Lia G. Petroglyphs in the Southern Appalachians: Landscape, Memory, and Meaning.
- Winnicki, Liv. A Study of Gender and Ritual through Women's Corn Grinding Activities in the American Southwest.